We’re looking for a high impact Build Release Engineer to join our team
American Credit Acceptance is an emerging credit consumer auto finance company providing financial solutions from coast-to-coast. We start with a common-sense lending approach for our dealer partners and end with an affordable payment program for our customers. We strive to be the leading provider of financing solutions in the emerging credit consumer automotive market.
About You – We need your skills and experience to help us along our DevOps journey!
Do you want to be where you can make a big impact? Are you a practiced engineer that has created or maintained multifaceted systems? Have you spent several years programming in a specific genre and have in-depth experience with build automation, documentation, installers and automated testing? Have you created data structures and algorithms that encapsulate aspects of a problem that are always subjected to change?
Can you visualize and design complex systems with multiple product lines and integrations with external systems? Is your code reliable and readable? Do you have vast and in-depth knowledge of API’s and can simplify frequently used tasks and gaps in the API? Have you implemented multiple big features in the codebase and can easily visualize the changes required for most features or bug fixes? If so, then please apply for this role, we would love to talk to you.
• Responsible for maintenance of continuous integration tools framework.
• Handle on-demand builds and software deployments to a variety of non-production environments.
• Troubleshooting and debugging of non-production environments when deployment issues occur.
• Champion of the deployment toolset, overseeing implementation of the continuous build and integration process.
• Experience with console administration to change environment variables and configurations.
• Create scripting and automated solutions for manual processes; auditing of pre-existing automation scripts to make them more readable, streamlined, or optimized and improved.
• Interaction with development teams to identify new developer-released contents and how they impact deployments, as well as discussion of potential optimizations that the Continuous Integration team can provide.
No Supervisory Experience Required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position will not require travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities