The Manager, Inside Sales is responsible for the management of the inside sales team, the Dealer Enrollment team, and corresponding processes. This position will cooperatively work with outside sales and other members of the sales team to grow existing clients, create new clients, and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing client satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exceed company standards for productivity and quality
• Set performance plans to achieve monthly and annual goals
• Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the Inside Sales team
• Develop the skills of subordinates through goal-setting, delegation, training, counseling, and performance management
• Will be assigned a variety of projects that will impact the department and/or may include working across several functional areas
• Professionally and pleasantly communicate with all internal and external customers
• Timely response to employee questions and inquiries
• Present monthly sales updates to senior leaders
• Coordinate with other departments to implement process changes, etc.
• Additional tasks as assigned
This position will directly manage Inside Sales Supervisors and indirectly Inside Sales Representatives.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days are Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Limited travel may be required.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.