Are you passionate about technology and business, and ready to learn what it takes to help a private, fast-growing company innovate and execute in the fintech space? Join our team as an Experienced .NET Developer. Will also need Front-end experience with Anuglar or React.
We are looking for an API Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development and delivery
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts on the most important things that drive value to the business
- Proficient knowledge of C# (3-5 years)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient with SQL
- Front-end experience with UI/UX, Angular preferred
- Experience in a Cloud environment, preferably AWS/serverless including AWS certifications
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Familiarity with XML markup as well as JSON data formats
- Basic understanding of the HTTP/S protocol
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science strongly preferred or a related discipline with at least 3 years of experience.
- Preferred skills to include Python and AWS.
American Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have completed an employment application in ACA’s online applicant tracking system, iCIMS.