Are you passionate about technology and business, and ready to learn what it takes to help a private, fast-growing company innovate and execute in the fintech space? American Credit Acceptance (ACA) is looking for talented technologists to join our IT team, and develop digital products.
The Manager, Digital Product Management will be responsible for strategy, planning, implementation, and full lifecycle management of IT Product teams with 5-10 team members. The Manager has responsibility for optimizing the quality and performance of assigned product teams. The successful candidate will uncover key insights and develop objective driven product strategies to enhance the value provided to internal, B2B and end customer relationships.
The person in this role will work closely with executive leadership and product team members to:
- Develop overall goals and lead/lag indicators for assigned product teams
- Develop strategic roadmap for assigned product teams
- Prioritize new products, projects, and features based on ROI analysis, customer feedback/data and strategic need
- Create a high performing team and identify/implement improvements to output and team culture
- Work with and influence dependent product teams to ensure timelines and dependencies are satisfied
- Instill a culture of agility. Implement Agile and Scrum principles and processes to accomplish the goals of assigned product teams
- Leverage AWS to improve team output and automate infrastructure, development, and QA processes
- Determine when the team should prioritize production stability and scalability work vs. new development work
- Create a DevOps team culture that values frequent deployments, product stability (compliance, security, and production uptime), and increased innovation output
- The ideal candidate can quickly learn the business, determine improvement opportunities, perform research to identify the best technology solution, and deploy the solution to production
- Can distinguish between opportunities that should be rapidly deployed in a POC model to test hypothesis/assumption vs. determining criteria and approach to deploy an MVP to production
- 8+ years experience working with IT products in product management
- Preferred experience delivering solutions with: eCommerce, digital customer engagement, data science, custom applications, and/or COTS products
- Demonstrated ability to bring POCs/MVPs to market in 2-8 weeks from idea to initial deployment
- Demonstrated ability to scale products to an expanded user base and support new business growth
- Deep experience managing the performance and professional development of a high-functioning team
- Has good judgment to navigate product team decisions
- Is relentlessly focused on business value and is a thought leader within a business area or customer experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with wireframes and other user experience tools/methodologies, clickable prototypes, analytics, a/b testing, websites, mobile
- Track record of building strong relationships with business and technology partners and uses influence to achieve outcomes
- Experience instilling a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, and accountability.
This position has supervisory responsibilities. This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are primarily Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Occasional weekends may be required. Onsite in Spartanburg, SC
This position will require up to 20% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have completed an employment application in ACA’s online applicant tracking system, iCIMS.