- We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company that has delivered excellent profitability, regulatory rigor and over 20% annualized growth since our inception in 2007
- Headquartered in Spartanburg, SC with offices in Atlanta, GA and Boise, ID
- We believe the key to our continued success and growth is our ability to hire, onboard, and develop highly talented people
- We seek to fulfill our mission "to enable the emerging credit consumer to purchase affordable and reliable transportation" through integrity, partnership, humility and initiative.
- We provide customers with an opportunity to improve their current credit standing where they no longer need us.
- Our work environment is collaborative and challenging, enabling our associates to grow rapidly in their professional and personal development.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package in addition to paid time off to volunteer, reimbursements to participate in 5Ks and a tuition reimbursement program.
About this role:
- This role is responsible for the leadership of associates to ensure accuracy and efficiency as related to the funding, underwriting, and, sales processes.
- This role will maximize loan performance through effective execution/management of the credit function, funding process, sales utilization, and associated team(s).
- We expect our leaders to develop our associates.
- We are relentless in our pursuit to get better every day and look for people that can help us do that.
The Supervisor of Originations is responsible for the supervision of subordinates to ensure accuracy and efficiency as related to the funding, underwriting, and, sales processes. Associate is responsible for maximizing loan performance through effective execution/management of the credit function, funding process, sales utilization, and associated team(s) in accordance with all state and federal regulations as well as company policies and procedures. This position requires direct communication with other departments within ACA and select dealer partners to ensure that the highest level of service is being provided.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- High school diploma, undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years of funding, underwriting, or sales experience, preferably in the auto industry
- Strong understanding of auto loan contracts and supporting documentation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Must be able to develop the skills of subordinates through goal-setting, delegation, training and performance management
- Sound business judgment and an ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communications, customer service, time management, and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be a self-motivator while actively participating in a team environment
- Must have computer skills, including, but not limited to, MS Windows, MS Office, and MS Outlook
ACA’s Guiding Principles:
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the characteristics of our Guiding Principles:
Integrity- Conduct all business in an honest, forthright, and ethical manner.
Partnership- Honor commitments and develop enduring relationships grounded in mutual trust, respect, service, and reliability. This applies to customers, teammates, investors, financial partners, vendors, and our communities.
Humility- Recognize what we do not know, actively seek knowledge and guidance in our decision making, and acknowledge, learn and grown from our mistakes.
Principled Entrepreneurship- Create long-term value by anticipating opportunities for profitable growth, satisfying the evolving needs of the customer, and embracing change while striving for continuous improvement. Exercise sound judgment and take calculated risks to deliver superior results.
Initiative- decisive and passionately pursue opportunities with a sense of urgency while continuously adapting and refining strategies.
Fulfillment- Reach our full potential by developing our talents, earning meaningful responsibility, and overcoming challenges as a team, and find purpose in the positive impact we have on our business, family, and community.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have completed an employment application in ACA’s online applicant tracking system, iCIMS.